- User Manuals
- Can I use my AirFly for telephone conversations?
- Can I use AirFly with my television?
- Does AirFly work with hearing aids?
- Will I need an adapter if the airplane has two-prong (or three-prong) audio jacks?
- Does AirFly produce audio lag or "latency"?
- Will I experience latency or lag when using AirFly with electronic musical equipment?
- How do I pair AirFly with my non-Apple headphones?
- My AirFly is paired but it’s not transmitting audio. How do I fix this?
- What Audio Codecs/Formats are supported?
- I'm having trouble pairing my AirFly with one or more wireless headphones/earbuds.
- How do I control the volume?
- Does AirFly have an automatic shut-off feature?
- What is the Maximum Audio Range on the AirFly?
- How does AirFly impact battery drain on my AirPods?
- Will AirFly work with my brand of headphones or other device?
- Will I have to re-pair the AirFly to my headphones every time I use it?
- Will I have to unpair my AirPods from my iPhone to pair them to AirFly?
- Will I have to re-pair my AirPods to my iPhone after using AirFly?
- What do the various lights on the AirFly mean?
- With which headphones and earbuds has AirFly been tested?
- I'm having an issue with volume when using AirFly Classic with AirPods 2 or AirPods Pro. What can I do?