Orders shipped via the Free Ground Shipping
option (available within the continental US only) generally take from 2 days to 2 weeks to arrive after shipping.
Orders shipped via Next Day Air
can be expected to arrive by 8PM on the business day following shipping.*
Orders shipped via 2nd Day Air
can be expected to arrive by 8PM on the second business days following shipping.*
* Orders submitted before 2PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday (except US Holidays) generally ship the same day. Orders submitted on Saturday, Sunday, US holidays, and after 2PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday generally ship the next business day NO MATTER WHAT SHIPPING METHOD IS SELECTED.
Please note that NO MATTER WHAT SHIPPING METHOD IS SELECTED:
- Orders submitted on the weekends, US holidays, and after 2PM Eastern Time on business days will not ship until the next business day.
- No specific delivery date is guaranteed when inclement weather or other "Acts of God" (that is, circumstances beyond control) prevent safe or timely transportation or delivery by carrier or postal employees.
- US holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays are not counted when calculating shipping or delivery days.
- Expedited shipping (Next Day and 2nd Day Air) may be delivered Monday - through Friday only.
- FedEx Ground Home and DHL eCommerce/USPS may be delivered on Saturday, but are not guaranteed to deliver on any specific day.
times vary from country to country and depend not only on the distance to the destination, but how long it takes the packages to be cleared and released by Customs in the destination country. However, delivery generally occurs within 3 to 10 business days after shipping. If your order is being shipped outside the US, please be ready to pay your import fees
directly to the carrier (FedEx, DHL) at the time of delivery to avoid any delivery delays.